thoughts.rants.feelings.happenings.moments.LIFE.things.people.places.photos.sweetness.bitternes.happiness.LIFE.sentiments.mistakes.lessons.

Monday, December 13, 2010

My IELTS Test

My IELTS exam was finally done. Result will be out after 13 days, and that would be on the exact xmas day,,,and so I'm hoping that on 25th of december I'll get a good news from the British Council :)

about the exam,,

On Dec. 11, first day of exam, I arrived at Fontana Convention Center 1 hour and 30
minutes before the exam------ am I excited or what?----- So I waited quite long before the test had finally started.
The listening exam was easy so I don't think I have a problem on that.
The reading test was quite hard. Passages are long and type of exam was difficult to answer.
The writing tests are easy than I expected, but, the problem is I wasn't able to finish the task 1 in writing test. I ran out of time there, so even the topic is not that hard I still worry on that tasks.

The day after, I had my speaking test. This was the part when I felt so nervous.
The topic was about museum and fashion. Well, that favors me and favors me not.
Why? because the topics that I've always hoped not to be included were museums and politics. Unfortunately museum was asked :(. However, one of my favorite topic was also asked, and that is about fashion,,,,, so.... its 50/50..hehe.,


me after my interview :)














formal top for formal interview


-----



hmm..
I just hope that I've got a good results from these exams so that I wont need to repeat it.
And this I would know 12 days from now,, so see yah..







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...