HELLO AND WELCOME 2011!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
it's a new year, not to regret on the things that you did or did not do, but to do what has to be done and refrain from doing what must not be
Days are passing by so fast, sometimes I wonder what are the things I did from the last 365 days?
Did I really already had those days? It was just like a month since I last celebrated the first day of 2010, but now it's already the first day of 2011. Days are really going by swiftly.
And so starting today I will post a picture of me each day, may include a brief summary of what did I do or what had happened each day so that I can take a glimpse at all passing days :)
It may look boring sometimes because there would be "pale days" but its okei,,,
as long as I could post a photo of me each day showing how do I look, then I could glance back at the previous days. It may sound trivial today but not in ten years time. :)
I must say, Jamae have improved a lot physically and socially as compared to last year.....
THE TRANSFORMERS.. HAHA
wow! Bilog got the credit of being the most dressed, sexiest and prettiest! congrats,,, hehe
may our family have a blessed and fruitful year
these boys will make girls drool over them, just wait for few more new years and that will be proven.. hehe
with tito rhene,,, sana mag-asawa n xa this year ***

ANOTHER YEAR FOR US
I wonder what awaits us, but one thing is for sure - we're not to ring any bells yet :)













No comments:
Post a Comment