thoughts.rants.feelings.happenings.moments.LIFE.things.people.places.photos.sweetness.bitternes.happiness.LIFE.sentiments.mistakes.lessons.

Friday, January 7, 2011

January's firstweek

JANUARY 2


Second day of the year is almost over, it's now 11pm and here I am in front of my laptop posting something about this day. My morning wasn't that good, fortunately it will not end badly and later on I will sleep with a smile on my face.

today's photos:

The usual scenery just outside our house .. hehe

Euan's first time to ride in our motorbike
He keeps staring around as is if  it was his first time to see other people and places

 let's eat


I wonder what's in his mind......

eagerness haha

@ the plaza



---dinner with Ara, Jd< and Kim @ Bee Zentro





patay gutom haha




JANUARY 3








------ new hair look for us



while dyeing my hair

the result? I DONT LIKE IT!! :(


still black, and I dont like the bang haha




JANUARY 4

TODAY.....

tito Rhene is trying to do a chair








will go to pampanga to get my IELTS exam result paper




I really don't like my new look

Jamae, going back to angeles after xmas vacation


wackiness





stopping by at SM.. yehey



have bought some new clothes



my IELTS exam result paper

before going to bed








JANUARY 5


taking some pictures before we go to the court to watch basketball





the JD HATCHERY team


plaza




won the game by default.. team voltaire did not show up!! not so good because people were expecting to see a play :(



and winning the game because the opponent did not come didn't bring us much fun ..





























JANUARY 6


- went at LTO office to get student permit but wasn't able to get one because they're offline!! gggrrr!!


trying to start designing our family album, but wasn't even able to finish starting ..haha


at the court while waiting for the game to start
its JD HATCHERY vs PATS HAWAII for top 3 spot




 there's no game that happened today, pats hawaii didn't come because of some reasons, but surely it's not because they're afraid of our team ( that's not possible,, hehe)!!
for the second time, they won the game by default,,,, 
I don't know if we'll be happy or not!!
we want to win but not like this,,, it becomes boring,,,,








JANUARY 7

BIG FIGHT!!









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...