thoughts.rants.feelings.happenings.moments.LIFE.things.people.places.photos.sweetness.bitternes.happiness.LIFE.sentiments.mistakes.lessons.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Starting a Diary
Finally, I was able to opened this blog again, thanks for the inspiration I got from the other bloggers that I've been following for the past couple of days.
I created this blog last september, and since then I haven't posted anything until now. I don't know why every time I try to compose something, its like I forgot all the words I've learned since birth --my mind goes EMPTY--
I'm glad I finally found some words to say right now, thanks to someone from twitter http://twitter.com/#!/yourkindofguy and to his blog post "The Birth" from his blog http://yourlooktoday.blogspot.com/, that i just saw last night..
it kind of made me want to start my blog.... not a fashion blog like his' and like the ones i've been following,,,,,----just my story (or not even a story),,, like a diary ----- that could remind me of things I've done, feelings and thoughts and things I had, particular moments of my life, or even just a nonsense things i wanna shout and share, even if it's only me could hear it,lol -----
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment